Saturday, May 3, 2008

Uprising in Gas Prices ( Stage VI )

I am commenting on Never Ending Politics. I agree with Amber's thoughts on the gas prices. I have seen a significant rise in gas prices in just a matter of month, and it is simply ridiculous. I used to spent around fifty dollars to fill up my car with premium, and now it takes me around $40 to just fill it up with the mid grade. Things are already starting to heat up and people are loosing their minds. Due to that, another big issue in the election has come up to be concerning the gas prices. Especially in a world where people go from one gas station to another trying to save three cents on a gallon. Me being a college student, it is also hard for me since the money which I could possibly use for lunch or buying books is spent on gas. I would really enjoy walking to school, or taking a bus, or possibly riding a bike, but unfortunately I live quite far to do that. I do not expect for the gas prices to drop down significantly or to even decrease at a lower rate but I am atleast hoping that the gas prices are kept in control otherwise things will definately get out of hand. Peace.

No comments: